Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes

Ovaj forum prati priču ljudi koji su jednog dana otkrili da imaju nevjerovatne moći...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  RegistracijaRegistracija  Login  

Biografija

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Claire
Administratorka
Administratorka
Claire

Female Broj komentara : 143
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Biografija Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 pm

Gray-Cabey was born in Chicago, Illinois, November 16 to Whitney Gray and Shawn Cabey, but grew up in Newry, Maine. He started with a toy keyboard meant for kids. He has mentioned in an interview that by the time he reached the age of four, he decided that he wanted to play a real piano. His father was caught by surprise when Noah started playing, because he absolutely did not expect a four year old to play as well as Noah did. Noah quite obviously proved him wrong. At age four, he performed in several venues throughout New England and Washington, and journeyed to Jamaica for his first tour with the New England Symphonic Ensemble. In July 2001, Noah continued on to Australia, and at age five, became the youngest soloist ever to perform with an orchestra at the Sydney Opera House, as well as the Queensland Conservatory and the International Convention in Brisbane. By age eight, he had established a name for himself as a young musician.[1] He appeared on Ripley's Believe It or Not for his talent.[2] He is in the seventh grade. He has three older siblings who also play instruments. i.e. cello, viola [3]

Television Career
Noah has proved his talents not only in music, but he also has a television career. Gray-Cabey made his feature film debut as "Joey Dury" in Lady in the Water. His career in television began in December 2001 and has continued a steady presence, appearing on My Wife & Kids playing the role of Franklyn Aloysius Mumford, an extraordinarily smart but annoying kid, 48 Hours, Grey's Anatomy, The Tonight Show, Good Morning America and the Oprah Winfrey Show. He is currently on the hit television series Heroes, as Micah Sanders, the son of Niki Sanders and D.L. Hawkins. He plays a boy who is able to control machines. Noah has also surprised his 'My Wife and Kids' co-star Tisha Campbell when he played the piano.

A.I.M - Action in Music
A.I.M is a project started by Gray-Cabey's parents. When they saw his great talent at an early age they decided that if he ever became famous they would use it to help other people. The purpose of A.I.M is to help children develop their musical talents and give them opportunities to perform in other countries. The money raised from the concerts are donated to hospitals and orphanages in those countries.[4] Gray-Cabey has recorded a CD together with his family, they perform pieces by Bach, Haydn and Vivaldi to name a few. The CD also contains recordings of him playing when he was 5 years old.[5]

Filmography
Year Title Role Info
2003 My Wife and Kids Franklin Aloysius Mumford TV series, Supporting Actor (2003-2005)
2004 CSI: Miami Stevie Valdez TV series, Guest Star
2006 Grey's Anatomy Shawn Beglight TV series, Guest Star
Ghost Whisperer Jameel Fisher TV series, Guest Star
Lady in the Water Joey Dury Feature Film
Heroes Micah Sanders TV series, Main Actor (2006- ongoing)
Na vrh Go down
http://serrano-forever.nice-theme.com/

Biografija
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1